Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
Even if you’re not on a diet, these healthy dessert options are great!
When I have a party, I almost always have a full dessert table. But I make sure that at least one of the items is healthy such as fruit — and I have begun offering smaller serving sizes as well as selecting lighter version of some of our favorite desserts. Here are some of the best substitutes I have found, but, rest assured, they in no way have substituted taste. These 10 awesome recipes include a fabulous chocolate fruit dip, baked peaches, a healthy pumpkin pie recipe, carrot cake with butternut squash hidden in it, chocolate cake with pumpkin hidden in it, homemade fudgesicles and a Weight Watchers black forest sundae recipe. Enjoy!
- Everyone will love these 8 Healthy Snacks for Lunch Boxes.
- You wont want to miss out on 10 Healthy School Lunch Ideas.
1. Easy Baked Peaches
From I Heart Naptime
As a healthy dessert, this is just about perfect. It’s delicious and not too many calories.
2. Homemade Fudgesicles
With just four ingredients, this is such a great treat. Perfect to cool off on those hot summer days.
3. Creamy Nutella Fruit Dip
From Wonky Wonderful
Although I enjoy my Nutella right off the spoon, when mixed with healthy Greek yogurt, it makes a great dip.
4. Popcorn Ball Snacks
From The Pinning Mama
A version of crispy rice treats that uses popcorn instead.
5. Healthy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
From Ambitious Kitchen
This is such a great recipe, instead of sugar she uses honey and part of a banana. She also uses coconut milk instead of evaporated milk.
6. Black Forest Sundae Recipe
From Slash Dot Mom
If you follow Weight Watcher’s point system, you will love this one as it is only 4 points and so decadent. The kids will NEVER know either.
7. Nutty Carrot Cake with Butternut Squash
Carrot, butternut squash, and applesauce; all disguised in this cake. Love it.
8. Low-fat Gingerbread Recipe with Raisins
With only 0.4 grams of fat per serving, this version of gingerbread cake is egg and dairy-free.
9. Skinny but Delicious Chocolate Cake
A chocolate cake mix and can of pumpkin is all you need!
10. Creamy Fudge Pie with Mixed Nut Pie Crust
From SusieQTpies Cafe
This sweet treat is vegan/dairy-free and gluten free.
Create your own healthy dessert with these great ideas gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Mixing Bowls
- Loaf Pan
- Silicone Mixing Spoon
- 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set
- 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Baking Mat Set
- Silicone Baking Cups Cupcake Liners
- Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Mini Springform Pan
- Angled Icing Spatula
Check out more great healthy food ideas.
- 28 Fun, Unique and Healthy After School Snacks
- 15 Healthy Kids’ Lunches You Can Freeze Ahead of Time
- 20 Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Families