6 Strawberry Recipes for Breakfast
There’s no better way to start out a summer day than with strawberries in your breakfast. Strawberries are an excellent source of Vitamin C and go well with any other fruit. Whether fresh or frozen, baked or blended, strawberries are stupendous. These yummy strawberry breakfast recipes are sure to delight your taste buds and start your day off right. Not to mention, everyone in the family will enjoy them!
- This Cinna-Bunny Bread is an excellent way to start the day.. plus kids will love the fun shape!
- Shamrock Eggs in a Hole are perfect for anytime of year.
- Pick your favorite with these 7 Crepe and Waffle Recipes.
Six Strawberry Breakfast Recipes
1. From Mom vs. the Boys: Strawberry-Raisin French Toast Bake – Make this dish the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning for a hot, delicious breakfast.
2. From Delightful E Made: Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie — Chock-full of Vitamin C, this smoothie is the perfect way to start the day.
3. From Confessions of an Over-worked Mom: Strawberry Marmalade Recipe — The perfect way to keep enjoying strawberries year-round.
4. From Delightful E Made: Strawberry Vanilla Quick Bread — Made with fresh or frozen strawberries, this bread is delicious for breakfast, brunch or snack!
5. From Lipgloss and Crayons: Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie – An all-in-one breakfast in a glass!
6. From Confessions of an Over-worked Mom: Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits in Tortilla Cups — Try fresh fruit and Greek yogurt in this twist on a breakfast parfait.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week