20 Frozen Treat Recipes
When the days get hot, the treats get cold! We love spending time outside once the weather is nice. This of course means we need plenty of cool treats to help keep us comfortable and full. 😉 Here are some delicious kid-approved recipes for cold treats, from smoothies to popsicles to ice cream, perfect for hot summer days.
- These Cat in the Hat Pudding Pops are delicious and fun.
- The whole family will love Breyers Gelato Indulgences for a cold, sweet treat.
20 Frozen Treat Recipes
1. From Frugal Living Mom: Chocolate and Candy Dipped Strawberry Pops this decadent treat will satisfy your chocolate cravings on a hot day!
2. From My Turn for Us: Cinnamon Pecan Ice Cream Evelyn offers two ways to make this delicious treat, depending on what kitchen gadgets you have.
3. From The Kitchen Is My Playground: Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream this recipe doesnt require a machine to make and only has four ingredients. Lets make some ice cream!
4. From A House Full of Sunshine: Easy Celebration Ice Cream One ice cream cake and five different ways to dress it upthis is the perfect recipe for any summer occasion!
5. From The Grant Life: Frozen Tiramisu Pie — Its cold. Its sweet. It has coffee in it. Pass me a slice, please!
6. From Frugal Living Mom: Kiwi Raspberry Pops these healthy fruit pops are the perfect snack for kids on a summer afternoon.
7. From The Kitchen Is My Playground: Creamy Coconut Ice Cream another easy, three-ingredient recipe that you can make without an ice cream machine!
8. From Confessions of an Overworked Mom: How to Make Frozen Yogurt — a low-fat, homemade alternative to ice cream (requires an ice cream machine)
9. From Hot Eats and Cool Reads: Grape Sherbet Recipe — this recipe looks absolutely scrumptious (and easy!)
10. From Framed Frosting: Honey Raspberry Parfait Pops — full of fruit and dairy, these pops are the perfect way to start a summer day.
11. From I Want Crazy: Greek Yogurt Pops — three ways to make these delicious treats!
12. From I Should Be Mopping the Floor: Coffee House Pudding Pops — a scrumptious recipe for a cold treat both kids and adults will enjoy.
13. From Architecture of a Mom: Smores Pudding Pops — who says you need a campfire to make smores? Now you can eat em cold too!
14. From Some of This and That: Sunrise Smoothie Recipe — a bright and cheerful smoothie to start a summer day.
15. From Eating on a Dime: Root Beer Float Popsicles — enjoy this classic A&W treat with a twist!
16. From The Kitchen Is My Playground: Frozen 7-Layer Banana Split Pie Company coming? Make them this cold, decadent pie for dessert!
17. From Hot Eats and Cool Reads: Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles — stock up the strawberries when theyre on sale this summer, because this treat is sure to be a hit!
18. From Hot Eats and Cool Reads: Cherry Granitas — a super easy way to enjoy fresh cherries!
19. From Architecture of a Mom: White Chocolate and Strawberry Pudding Pops — a perfect cold dessert or afternoon snack
20. From Some of This and That: Triple Berry Fruit and Yogurt Pops — keep the freezer stocked with these sugar-free treats for the kids!
Plus, check out these fun supplies sourced by the Spaceships and Laser Beams team:
- Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
- Nostalgia Electrics 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker
- Ice Cream Magic Personal Ice Cream Maker
- Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds
- Set of 6 Silicone Ice Pop Maker Molds
- Tovolo Star Ice Pop Molds
- Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Popsicle Cake Pan
- Umbrella Popsicle Molds
What frozen treat would your family love?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week