16 Cute Christmas Party Food Ideas Kids Will Love
It’s snowing here today and it reminded me of one thing: Christmas is coming! These cute Christmas party food ideas kids will love will make a family table holiday festive and they’re special enough for a party dessert table, too. One of my favorites are these peppermint stuffed chocolate cookies!
But if you want to up the cutest factor even more, the ideas in this round up include Peanut Butter Chocolate Reindeer Cookies, Santa Nutter Butters, Chocolate Covered Candy Cane Reindeer, Rudolf Pancakes, Candy Cane Hearts Pops, Frosty Snowman Pretzels, Nutter Butter Snowman, Reindeer Cupcakes, Christmas Present Pretzels, Krispie Treat Christmas Trees, White Chocolate Popcorn, Snowman Mason Jar Treat, Santa Suit Candy Cups, String Cheese Snowman, and Marshmallow Snowman treats. Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
- This delicious Cranberry & Sage Appetizer is perfect for your next holiday get together.
- Santa will love these Caramel Apple Pie Christmas Cookies.
- These snow globe cookies are adorable for the holidays!
1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Reindeer Cookies :: Sweet Simple Stuff
If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then you will love these peanut butter chocolate reindeer cookies! Make up a batch of your favorite peanut butter cookie dough and add a few edible embellishments to create the cutest chocolate peanut butter reindeer to top them off!
2. Santa Nutter Butters :: Penguin Stamper
Why serve ordinary Nutter Butters during the Christmas season when a few simple steps can result in these adorable Santa cookies? A little white chocolate, red sprinkles, mini chocolate chips and a red hot later and you have a jolly cookie to add to your holiday dessert spread.
3. Chocolate Covered Candy Cane Reindeer :: By Stephanie Lynn, Inspired by Sandra Lee
If you need a last minute semi-homemade Christmas treat, these chocolate covered candy cane reindeer are perfect! Dip the candy canes in melted chocolate and add jelly bean & sugar pearl eyes and a red Skittles nose! Quick and easy!
4. Rudolf Pancakes :: I Heart Naptime, Inspired by Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
Chances are pretty good that you already have the ingredients on hand to create these adorable Rudolf pancakes! So round up your pancake mix, large marshmallows, chocolate chips, bacon and cherries for a meal your kids will love!
5. Candy Cane Hearts Pops :: One Little Project, Inspired by Sprinkle Some Sunshine
The ingredients list to make these candy cane hearts pops is really simple: candy canes, white chocolate, sprinkles and sucker sticks. Plus, the prep time is quick—only 20 minutes!
6. Frosty Snowman Pretzels :: Hungry Happenings
Would you believe that pretzel rings, melted white chocolate and mini chocolate chips provide the basic foundation for these too-cute-for words Frosty the Snowman pretzels? Candy coated sunflowers make up the “carrot” nose, and strips of Fruit Roll-Ups serve as the snowman’s scarf!
7. Nutter Butter Snowman :: Life Love Liz
Nutter Butters are so versatile! A little coat of white chocolate and some candy embellishments turn some naked cookies into wintry snowmen!
8. Reindeer Cupcakes :: Spaceships and Laser Beams
Whether you bake up from-scratch cupcakes or buy ready-made from the store, it’s easy to transform simple cupcakes into cute little reindeer! Pretzels make for perfect antlers, don’t they?
9. Christmas Present Pretzels :: Stuffed Suitcase, via Capturing Joy
These Christmas present pretzels are the right combination of sweet and salty! Plus, they are easy to store and transport! Make up a batch for your home and another batch to gift to loved ones!
10. Krispie Treat Christmas Trees :: Raining Hot Coupons
Forming Rice Krispie treats into tree shapes is such a great idea! Kids will love adding frosting accents and decking their trees in candy ornaments!
11. White Chocolate Popcorn :: The 36th Avenue
Not only is this white chocolate popcorn recipe a fabulous mix of sweet and salty, it is festive and delicious!
12. Snowman Mason Jar Treat :: Polkadot Chair
If you aren’t sure what to do with your Mason jar stash, this snowman Mason jar treat idea is genius! Filled with white chocolate pretzels, this is a great no-bake treat option that also makes an impressive gift!
13. Santa Suit Candy Cups :: Hungry Happenings
These festive Santa suit candy cups are a definite labor of love, but can be filled with candy, nuts and even pudding. You’ll definitely wow guests!
14. String Cheese Snowman :: No Biggie
What a genius idea to dress up string cheese like a snowman! Grab your black and orange permanent ink pens, some winter ribbon for a snowman scarf and some scrap black craft paper for a stove pipe hat! These are easy to assemble for home or school!
15. Marshmallow Snowman Treats :: Flexible Dreams, Inspired by Amandas Parties to Go
Kids will love helping you build and eat these marshmallow snowman treats! Displayed on a skewer, they can be wrapped to make darling Christmas or winter party favors too!
16. Reindeer Treats :: Lil Luna
These bite-sized reindeer treats are easy enough for little hands to make! Plus, they only require 4 ingredients—square pretzels, pretzel sticks, Rolos and red Sixlets.
Don’t miss more of these great party food recipes just in time for the holidays.
- 11 Party Food Recipes Guests Will Love
- 15 Yummy Desserts to Make This Fall
- Party Food Ideas: 19 Festive Appetizers
Plus, check out 10 Christmas Party Food Ideas…
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week