Never Think About What to Make for Dinner for the Next Two Months with My Lazy Cooking Bundle
I love any reason to get together for a party. With basketball championships right around the corner, I’m excited to invite friends over for delicious treats and lots of cheering together. These Reese’s Slam Dunk No Bake Cheesecakes are absolutely delicious and oh-so-easy!
- You must try these Reese’s Pieces Fudge for a delicious treat.
- Make dessert they will love with Rocky Road Brownies.
- You’ll want to make all these desserts made with Reese’s ASAP because they’re so delicious!
Ingredients for Reese’s Slam Dunk No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 brick of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of Reese’s Pieces
- 12 REESES® Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-2 teaspoons grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 12 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
How to Make These Reese’s Slam Dunk No Bake Cheesecake
1. Using a mixer, blend together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until there are no lumps.
2. Put the Reese Pieces into a ziplock bag and crush using a rolling pin. Fold into cream cheese mixture, reserving about 2 tablespoons to use to decorate cheesecakes.
3. Insert each regular Reese cup into silicone mold, small cupcake pan (with cupcake liner) or small serving glass. I used a silicone mold. Tip: Keep your Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in the fridge until you are ready to use them. The firmer they are the easier they are to insert into cups and molds.
4. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the cups. Make sure the mixture is levelled at the top.
5. Put into the fridge and let it set overnight.
6. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave. Add oil, a little at time, until your melted chocolate has a runny consistency.
7. Remove cheesecakes from mold. Spoon melted chocolate over them. Top with crushed Reese’s Pieces and chopped mini Reese’s cups.
8. Return to fridge. Serve when chocolate has set. About 2 hours.
Create your own candy filled dessert concoction with these great sources gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams.
- Cuisinart 77-7 Chef’s Classic Stainless 7-Piece Cookware Set
- Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Over-and-Back 4-Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set
- Complete Elegant Regency Line 5-Piece Flatware Serving Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Don’t miss more great dessert recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 14 Copycat Chocolate Bar Recipes
- Chocolate Pecan Turtle
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies