March 22, 2022Review Recipe
Table of Contents
I love any reason to get together for a party. With basketball championships right around the corner, I’m excited to invite friends over for delicious treats and lots of cheering together. These Reese’s Slam Dunk No-Bake Cheesecakes are absolutely delicious and oh-so-easy!
- You must try these Reese’s Pieces Fudge for a delicious treat.
- Make dessert they will love with Rocky Road Brownies.
- You’ll want to make all these desserts made with Reese’s ASAP because they’re so delicious!
Ingredients for Reese’s Slam Dunk No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 brick of cream cheese (room temperature)
- ½ can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- ⅓ cup of Reese’s Pieces
- 12 REESES® Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-2 teaspoons grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 12 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
How to Make These Reese’s Slam Dunk No Bake Cheesecake
1. Using a mixer, blend together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until there are no lumps.
2. Put the Reese Pieces into a ziplock bag and crush using a rolling pin. Fold into cream cheese mixture, reserving about 2 tablespoons to use to decorate cheesecakes.
3. Insert each regular Reese cup into silicone mold, small cupcake pan (with cupcake liner) or small serving glass. I used a silicone mold. Tip: Keep your Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in the fridge until you are ready to use them. The firmer they are the easier they are to insert into cups and molds.
4. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the cups. Make sure the mixture is levelled at the top.
5. Put into the fridge and let it set overnight.
6. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave. Add oil, a little at time, until your melted chocolate has a runny consistency.
7. Remove cheesecakes from mold. Spoon melted chocolate over them. Top with crushed Reese’s Pieces and chopped mini Reese’s cups.
8. Return to fridge. Serve when chocolate has set. About 2 hours.