Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Oh strawberries! I wish I had Grandpa’s sweet variety of strawberries for this yummy Strawberry Cheesecake Pie recipe.
My Grandpa had an enormous patch of those beautiful, red orbs that were ours for the picking. And pick we did by the mouthfuls, handfuls and berry basket-fuls!
It was a happy summer ritual that we all looked forward to. Gram made strawberry shortcake, strawberry pies, and strawberry rhubarb pies. Mmm. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Sadly, that strawberry field of dreams is long gone. But—fresh berry season is just around the corner where I live and the farmer’s markets will be arranging their sweet berry baskets soon.
Picking from their displays is a lot easier than carefully trolling rows of berries!
Of course, with the convenience of modern transportation, you don’t really have to wait for growing season unless your grandpa spoiled you for the taste of anything but the local jewels.
This recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Pie is a jewel, too! It’s a delightful ending to any meal or the perfect dessert to share with friends. It’s a terrific combo of fresh, sweet and creamy.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- ½ cup strawberry jelly
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 2-16 ounce containers of strawberries, hulled
- Roll out pie crust and press into a deep dish pie pan. Use a fork to poke holes on the bottom and sides of the crust. Bake at 450 for 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Add cream cheese, vanilla and sugar and whip until smooth and fluffy.
- In a saucepan, add strawberry jelly, lemon juice, sugar and water and bring to a slow simmer, stirring until everything is combined. Remove from heat and cool.
- Once crust has cooled, fill with cream cheese filling and top with whole strawberries. After the glaze is cooled to room temperature, coat the strawberries with glaze.
- Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
Create an amazing dessert with help from these great baking ideas gathered by the crew at Spaceships and Laser Beams:
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Chips, Milk Chocolate
- Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Curva Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses and Tumblers
- Oggi Melamine Ribbed 6 Piece Mixing Bowl Set in assorted colors
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set
- The New York Baking Company | 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners
- ChefLand Mixing Bowls Standard Weight Stainless Steel
- Premium Nonstick 21 Pcs Baking Pans
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set
- Wilton 2105-2174 Mini Springform Pan
- Wilton 409-7716 Angled Icing Spatula
- Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Check out more great strawberry recipes:
- Chocolate Strawberry Whoopie Pies
- Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- 11 Quick and Easy Summer Strawberry Recipes
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week