Peppermint Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
#MyDriveTimeStory is sponsored but all opinions are my own.
I haven’t been too excited about the process of hunting for a used car, but DriveTime has specially trained technicians that inspect every car, truck, SUV and van for safety and security. That’s peace of mind.
DriveTime has over 139 dealerships and thousands of in-stock vehicles. One of my favorite selling points: they do not hire the stereotypical used car salesman.
Most of their staff is college educated and trained in financing technology to help you find what you need, rather than just pushing a sale.
DriveTime is also America’s largest dealer that helps people with credit issues purchase a great vehicle. Their online auto loan application is 100% personalized to you, your credit score, and the required down payment—they’re one of the only dealerships that provide customers with an exact down payment amount.
Curious? Watch their video to check out their approval process.
Hungry? I have some extra cookies I can share.
Otherwise, here’s my recipe so you can make some yourself. 🙂
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 4 ounces (1/2 brick) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 20 peppermint patties
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix together cake mix, cream cheese, butter and egg.
- Portion into 1 1/2 tablespoon-sized balls (I used a cookie scoop to help with this). You should end up with approximately 20 cookie balls.
- Take one ball and flatten it in your hand. Place the peppermint patty on top and fold the cookie dough around the patty to cover it completely.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until cracked and no longer glossy.
- Cool slightly before serving, or cool completely before packaging for gifts.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Stephanie is in love with a boy named Sam. He has taught her that it's okay to jump first and look later, to wear a dirty shirt to the park and to decide that today is a good day to take a nap in your rubber boots. She hangs out here blogging at Spaceships and Laser Beams and at our printable party shop on Etsy.