Confession time: ice cream is my favorite food group. Oh, I know it’s not on the OFFICIAL food pyramid, but that hasn’t altered my lifelong passion for the creamy goodness! No matter the season, in my book it’s always time for ice cream and it’s always a perfect kid’s party food. Especially in these final hot days of summer, there is no better culinary cool-off than ice cream so here are a dozen delicious ways to say, “Ahhh”!
- Look no further for great Outdoor Entertaining Ideas .
1. Mango Sorbet with Mint :: Meatified
2. Ice Cream in a Bag :: I Can Teach My Child
3. Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Ice Cream :: The Kitchen Is My Playground
4. No Churn Peppermint Chip Ice Cream :: A Cedar Spoon
5. Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches :: The Exhausted Mom
6. Sugar Free Copycat Wendys Frosty :: Grocery Shop For Free
7. Gluten Free Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches :: A Worthey Read
8. Homemade Vanilla Bean in 30 Minutes :: Misc Finds 4 U
9. Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe :: How to Have It All
10. Homemade All Natural Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream :: Yum Eating
11. Lime Zest Ice Cream :: All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
12. Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream :: Our Table for Seven
13. Banana Chocolate Chip Lactose Free Ice Cream :: Spaceships and Laser Beams