Easy Lasagna Recipe
This delicious recipe is brought to you by Sears.
When I have the time, I love to putter around in the kitchen. When I don’t have time, I just want to get a good meal on the table ASAP—that’s real life on most nights! And when I’m finished cooking and serving my family something like this Easy Lasagna, I do not feel like keeping company with a sink full of dirty dishes and a dead dish washer that is even beyond repair by the experts at Sears Home Appliances and Services.
Recently I decided to research a new dish washer. I don’t know anything about them except I don’t like being without one. Since Sears has been a leader in the home services industry longer than I have been alive (more than 50 years), I decided to start with them. Their Kenmore brand is the most awarded brand in the U.S. The Sears House Experts for Homeowners have already proven themselves as the solution for appliances, parts, repairs and warranties.
I like checking out my options even before I go to a store. Sears.com offers a great service if you want to research appliance choices online and they make it easy. You can see photos of the different (in this case) dish washers and then easily compare the options. All the facts are right before you. If you want to, you can easily schedule an appointment to go in and talk to an expert salesperson via their website.
When I went to the actual Sears store I was reasonably comfortable with their product line and ready to have a salesman walk me through a hands-on comparison. He was friendly, very professional and knew his products. He was ready to answer any of my questions, yet he wasn’t pushy. I appreciated that he stayed nearby but gave me my space to explore after I had exhausted my list of questions.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 32 ounces cottage cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 9 lasagna noodles
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown the ground beef and onion. Drain grease, add spaghetti sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the cottage cheese, 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, half of the grated Parmesan cheese, dried parsley, salt and ground black pepper.
- To assemble, in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish, evenly spread 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture. Cover with 3 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1 3/4 cup of the cheese mixture, and 1/4 cup sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with 3 noodles, remaining sauce, remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add 1/2 cup water to the edges of the pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sears Home Appliances and Services.
Never Miss Out on the Best Recipes & Crafts
Subscribe and get them delivered right to your email each week