Party Food Ideas: Best Picnic Food
Have you noticed how eating outdoors seems to make everything taste better? I think its something about all the senses being stimulated by nature or maybe it is simply the slowing down to enjoy your dining companions and noticing the food youre eating! Whatever it is, summertime is a great season for picnics. Weve rounded up a dozen great ideas for you to try. No bugs included!
- Get great inspiration with these 12 Books About Picnics + Supplies We Love.
- A Teddy Bear Picnic is a perfect way to celebrate a warm afternoon.
1. Avocado Potato Salad Recipe :: The Country Chic Cottage
2. Easy Macaroni Salad :: Southern Krazed
3. Copycat Chik-a-Fil Chicken Salad Recipe :: Mom Foodie
4. Hot Chicken Salad :: Not Just Paper & Paint
5. Picnic Party Food & Printables :: Im Topsy Turvy
6. Ham Salad Recipe ::Anns Entitled Life
7. Black Bean & Corn Salsa :: Mission: to Save
8. Yummy Broccoli Salad with Bacon & Cashews :: One Creative Mommy
9. 4 Bite Apple Pies :: The Kitchen Is My Playground
10. Summer Peach Blueberry Trifle Recipe :: Practically Functional
11. Pasta Salad for a Party :: Bless This Mess
12. Easy Pasta Salad with Black Pepper Bacon & Feta :: Penney Lane Kitchen
Here are some more great ideas for cooking outdoors.
- New Recipes To Try On The Grill
- Summer Barbecue Ideas
- Asian Grill Burger
- Wasabi Grille Plum Mushrooms
Which recipe are you going to take on your next picnic?Follow Spaceships and Laser Beams on Pinterest.