12 Cute Valentine’s Food Ideas
Whether you’re planning to make treats for an upcoming Valentines Day party at home or a classroom, I’ve found some great ideas for Cute Valentines Food! Who wouldn’t love to start their morning off with these fun Bacon Hearts? The dessert table will be a crowd-pleaser with Conversation Heart Brownies, DIY Love Bug Cupcakes, Fruit Roll-Up Fortune Cookie Valentines, Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Kisses and Hugs Cupcakes. The Valentine’s Day Peek-A-Boo Pound Cake, Chocolate Kiss Cookies, Holiday Wonton Kisses, and Vanilla Bean Cookies with Chocolate Hearts make awesome take home favors or teacher gifts. There’s even a great tutorial for How to Make Strawberry Roses, just perfect for your sweetheart.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with this Unique Sweet Chili Baked Brie.
- These 15 Alternatives to Candy for Valentine’s Gifts are perfect for classroom parties.
- Candy Cane Heart Suckers are darling and easy to make!
1. Valentines Day Peek-A-Boo Pound Cake :: Very Culinary
If you love pound cake, this is a fun twist for Valentine’s Day! What a fun heart shaped surprise in the middle!
2. Conversation Heart Brownies :: Gimme Some Oven
Turn plain old brownies into Valentine’s Day treats by adding Conversation Hearts to your recipe! Not only do these brownies taste good, they trigger plenty of conversation and smiles!
3. DIY Love Bug Cupcakes :: The Cake Blog
You may just die of cuteness overload after peeking at these love bug cupcakes! Inspired by those elementary pom pom craft projects, these cupcakes are almost entirely edible (except for the sucker sticks used for antennae!
4. Chocolate Kiss Cookies :: Whatcha Makin Now
Chocolate kiss cookies are a yummy twist on peanut butter cookies all year long. We love how adding a peanut butter heart to the center makes them especially perfect for Valentine’s Day!
5. Candy Necklace :: Cute Food For Kids
A cute Valentine’s Day food idea that only requires a few ingredients is always a plus in my book! Kids will love making these candy necklaces that they can assemble all by themselves and eat after!
6. Holiday Wonton Kisses :: Platter Talk
What exactly are holiday wonton kisses you ask? If something that is a cross between a cookie and a pie tickles your taste buds, be sure to check out this yummy recipe!
7. Bacon Hearts :: The Paper Mama
Bacon lovers unite! These bacon hearts are so simple to make! If the way to your loved one’s heart is through his or her stomach, these bacon hearts may just do the trick!
8. Fruit Roll Ups Fortune Cookies Valentines :: She Knows
Are you fortunate to have a valentine this year? Give them something sweet by making these fortune cookie valentines made entirely from Fruit Roll Ups, with a cute parchment paper love note/fortune.
9. Vanilla Bean Valentine Cookies with Chocolate Hearts :: Shugary Sweets
These vanilla bean valentine cookies with chocolate hearts start from a simple icebox cookie recipe! A little sprinkle bath later, and you’ve got some amazing cookies! A Dove chocolate heart added to the center takes these over the top!
10. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies :: Sallys Baking Addiction
Semi-homemade cookies are a dream come true because they are easy, quick and practically foolproof! These strawberry chocolate chip cookies start with a cake mix and are full of delicious chocolate chips. The pink color makes them perfect for Valentine’s Day!
11. How to Make Strawberry Roses :: Spend with Pennies
This year, forego expensive roses and give your loved ones edible ones instead! This tutorial will walk you through the process of making strawberry roses! Give them as a gift or display them as part of a special Valentine’s Day meal!
12. Xs and Os Cupcakes :: Martha Stewart
Spell out your love using red candy to make Xs and Os on cupcakes! It doesn’t get much easier than this!
Don’t miss these great food ideas full of inspiration perfect for Valentine’s Day…
And check out these heart-shaped brownie bites…