Yum Yum Sauce
This creamy yum yum sauce has the best flavor and features a combination of tangy and sweet in just the right amounts.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2½ tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons salted sweet cream butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
Add all of the sauce ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and whisk until the ingredients are completely incorporated and smooth.
Spoon the sauce into a squeeze bottle or jar with a lid. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- If you are a fan of this yummy sauce, make a double batch and keep it in the fridge for future dipping.
- A spoon may not be able to combine this sauce well enough. A whisk should give you the desired smooth texture.
- The longer the sauce sits before you use it, the better as it gives time for the flavors to meld.
Sodium: 2083mgCalcium: 54mgVitamin C: 3mgVitamin A: 1866IUSugar: 34gFiber: 1gPotassium: 247mgCholesterol: 151mgCalories: 2018kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 47gPolyunsaturated Fat: 113gSaturated Fat: 40gFat: 206gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 40gIron: 1mg