Made in the crockpot, these easy three-ingredient grape jelly meatballs are the perfect appetizer for any gathering!
- 18 ounces BBQ sauce
- 18 ounces grape jelly
- 1 32- ounce bag of frozen meatballs
Mix the BBQ sauce and grape jelly in the slow cooker.
Add the frozen meatballs and stir.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2 hours.
- I love using a crockpot liner to make clean up easy. You can also spray the slow cooker dish with non-stick cooking spray before pouring in your ingredients.
- Some people swear by Heinz chili sauce for this recipe, you can easily substitute it for the BBQ sauce.
- Once they're ready to serve, you can leave the meatballs in your crockpot on the warm setting so that they stay at the perfect temperature for guests to enjoy.
- If you want to skip the crockpot for this recipe, you can add all the ingredients to a pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Be sure to gently stir occasionally while the meatballs cook.
Calories: 476kcalCarbohydrates: 56gProtein: 16gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 593mgPotassium: 426mgFiber: 1gSugar: 42gVitamin A: 121IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 1mg