French Onion Dip
Rich and savory, this homemade recipe combines sour cream, cream cheese, and spices for a perfect, creamy dip you'll love!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 cups
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 package french onion soup mix (1.25 oz)
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika regular, smoked or Hungarian
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder/salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon or a couple of dasheof hot sauce (optional
- Sliced green onions or chopped parsley garnish
- A sprinkle of paprika garnish
Place all of the ingredients into the food processor and process until smooth. If you do not have a food processor, place all of the ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and stir until smooth.
Place the dip into your serving bowl and chill for at least an hour. When it is time to serve, garnish as desired.