Italian Pasta Salad
This Italian pasta salad takes a few minutes to prepare and is the best side dish for any summer gathering. I often take it to potlucks and backyard barbecues -- and there are rarely leftovers.
- 1 lb tricolor rotini pasta
- 2 pounds antipasto mix with at least 1/2 cup marinade
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup olives sliced
- 1 pepper red, green and/or yellow
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing add more as needed
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Boil pasta according to instructions for al dente. Drain and let cook for 5-10 minutes.
Add antipasto mixture and all the marinade to a large mixing bowl. Add pasta and stir well. Add seasonings and stir again
Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Before serving, stir again really well and add more seasoning if desired. Serve cold or at room temperature.