Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
These easy, delicious chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect dessert for the whole family!
- 1 roll chocolate chip cookie dough, refrigerated
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
Spread ½ of the cookie dough onto the bottom of the baking dish and press down firmly.
Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy with a stand mixer or hand mixer.
Beat in the sugar until combined.
Beat in the egg and vanilla until smooth.
Pour the filling on the top of the cookie dough base and spread it evenly.
Crumble the rest of the cookie dough over the top.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
- For the creamiest cheesecake bars, make sure to use full-fat cream cheese.
- For best results, make sure your cream cheese is room temperature, or it may leave lumps in the cream cheese mixture.
- Try to keep an eye on it when it gets to the 30-minute mark and finish baking it to your liking. When the top cookie layer is starting to look lightly golden brown, you will know they are done.
Sodium: 134mgCalcium: 18mgVitamin A: 215IUSugar: 17gFiber: 1gPotassium: 67mgCholesterol: 29mgCalories: 204kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 11gProtein: 2gCarbohydrates: 25gIron: 1mg