Fireball Whisky Popsicles
Beat the summer heat with these fun and refreshing cinnamon-flavored Fireball whisky popsicles.Inspired by: Crayons and Cravings
- 4 cups cream soda, I used the A&W brand
- ⅔ cup Fireball whisky
- 10 FROZIP (8x2-inch) disposable popsicle plastic bags
- Freezer safe tray and a small food safe funnel, (like the one that comes with the FROZIP popsicle bags)
In a large bowl with a pour spout, combine the cream soda and Fireball whisky. Stir gently to help settle the bubbles from the soda carbonation. You want as few bubbles as possible.
Insert the plastic funnel into the open end of one popsicle bag and slowly pour the cream soda and Fireball whisky combination to the fill line of the popsicle bag.
Seal the bag and lay it flat on the freezer-safe tray.
Repeat with the remaining Fireball cinnamon roll liquid filling all the popsicle bags.
Freeze for a minimum of 8 hours, but an overnight freeze is best.
- If you purchase a different brand of disposable popsicle bags, you may get extra or fewer popsicles from this recipe as not all disposable popsicle bags are made equal. I like the Frozip brand because it comes with the needed food-safe funnel to help easily fill the bags with liquids. You will get enough bags to make adult, or kid-friendly, popsicles all summer long.
- You want to have as few bubbles as possible, so try not to stir up the soda too vigorously.
- The easiest way to pour the liquid into the freezer bags is to sit it in a tall cup which will free both hands for holding the funnel and pouring.
Calories: 37kcalSodium: 1mgPotassium: 1mgIron: 1mg