Boozy Dole Whip
This boozy Dole Whip is an adult version of the famous Disney treat that features all the frosty and refreshing pineapple flavors of the original with a little something extra.
- 2 large scoops French vanilla ice cream
- 16 ounces frozen pineapple chunks
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 4½ ounces spiced rum, I used Captain Morgan brand
- extra creamy spray whipped topping, pineapple wedge, and maraschino cherry with the stem (optional garnish)
In the pitcher of a high-powered blender, add the French vanilla ice cream, frozen pineapple chunks, pineapple juice, and spiced rum.
Blend on high for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth and pourable with no chunks of pineapple remaining.
Pour into 2 cocktail glasses (I used ones that were 17.5-ounce capacity) and garnish each boozy Dole Whip with a squirt of the whipped topping, a wedge of fresh pineapple, and a maraschino cherry.
- I like to get the little mini (6-ounce) cans of pineapple juice to keep on hand in my pantry. These are great for this recipe since 6 ounces is what you need for this recipe, and they come in a 4 or 6 pack. This way, I do not need to open a large bottle of pineapple juice if I am only using it to make a couple of cocktails.
- If you only plan on serving one at a time, then you can easily cut this delicious Dole Whip cocktail recipe in half for a single serving.
- You can never go wrong with a paper umbrella in your drink to fancy it up.
Calories: 308kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 5mgPotassium: 361mgFiber: 3gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 140IUVitamin C: 117mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 1mg