Coconut Milk Latte
Rich and creamy, and completely dairy-free, this coconut milk latte is an iced treat that you can now make and enjoy at home.
- 2 to 4 tablespoons coconut milk, sweetened
- Ice cubes
- Cold pre-brewed coffee, instant coffee, or instant espresso
Fill a mug or mug-sized glass with ice.
Add the sweetened coconut milk.
Fill the remainder of the mug with cold pre-brewed coffee or instant coffee.
- You could make coffee ice cubes in an ice cube tray so that when the coffee cubes melt, your coffee won’t become watered down.
- If a sweeter version is wanted, add 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw or white sugar.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon for a bit of warm spice.
Calories: 59kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 4mgPotassium: 66mgVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 5mgIron: 1mg