This no-bake strawberry dessert is surprisingly easy to make! Great for potlucks and parties, strawberry delight is a firm family favorite.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs and some extra crumbs for garnish if desired
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 5 tbsp butter melted
- 10 strawberries sliced (or enough to make a single layer over the graham crackers)
- 1 cup cold whipping cream chilled
- 2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 3.4 oz Strawberry gelatin box (will use 3 Tablespoons from this box)
- 1 8oz Cool Whip
In a medium bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, almond extract and melted butter.
Press the mixture into an 8x8 dish. Flatten the mixture using the bottom of a flat glass.Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Layer Two: -Strawberries:
Layer Three - Cheesecake:
In a large mixing bowl place the softened cream cheese, powered sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice and using a hand mixer combine until light and fluffy and no lumps. Set aside.
In a chilled medium mixing bowl place the heavy whipping cream. Using a hand mixer on high beat the cream until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
Gently add the heavy whipping cream to the cream cheese mixture and fold together with a rubber spatula. Once combined spoon half of the cream cheese/whipped cream mixture on top of the strawberries in the 8x8 dish.
Set the other half of the mixture aside.
Place the 8x8 dish in the refrigerator while preparing the next step.
Layer Four - StrawberryCheesecake:
In the bowl with the remaining cream cheese/whipping cream mixture add the 3 Tablespoons of dry strawberry gelatin.Using a rubber spatula gently fold in the dry strawberry gelatin until combined and solid in color.
Spoon the mixture onto the top of the 8x8 dish.
Layer Five –
Spread the Cool Whip on top of the 8x8 dish as the last layer.
Chill at least one hour before serving.
Garnish with sliced strawberries and graham cracker crumbs if desired
- Add extra strawberries and graham cracker crumbs on the top to make this dessert look extra pretty
- To avoid everything melting while you work, be sure to chill the dish before you start and place it back into the refrigerator between layers where possible
- You can substitute cool whip in place of the stabilized whip cream.
- Pull the cream cheese out of the refrigerator before you start this recipe. It needs to be fully softened.
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 586IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg