Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
With crunchy vegetables, bacon bits, cheese, and a creamy homemade ranch dressing, this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad is perfect for an easy to make BBQ or potluck side dish.
- 1 head broccoli washed and cut into small pieces
- 1 head cauliflower washed and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 red onion diced small
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 oz Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix dry
- 1 package bacon cooked and chopped
- 6 oz Colby Jack cheese cubes cut into small cubes
In a mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and dry ranch dressing mix. Use a whisk to combine
In a separate large mixing bowl add chopped broccoli, cauliflower, red onion, bacon, and Colby Jack cheese
Pour dressing mix over the top of the ingredients. Use a large spoon to mix together
Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve
● If you are not serving this salad right away I suggest waiting to add the chopped bacon. It is best to cook and add to the dish right before serving.
● If you need to travel with this salad I recommend using bacon real packaged bacon bits in place of cooked chopped bacon. They will keep their texture better and longer than cooked chopped bacon will.
Calories: 274kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 7gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 510mgPotassium: 403mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 562IUVitamin C: 82mgCalcium: 161mgIron: 1mg