No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
This no-bake cherry cheesecake is a rich and decadent treat that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 9 graham cracker sheets, one sleeve
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
Place graham crackers in the food processor and pulse into fine crumbs.
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Press the graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan. Chill in the refrigerator.
In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese, Cool Whip, powdered sugar, and lemon juice until smooth. Spread into an even layer over the graham cracker crust. Chill for about 5 minutes.
Spoon cherry pie filling over the cream cheese layer. Gently spread out the cherries to cover the entire pan.
Chill for at least 4 hours. Slice and enjoy!
- Make sure that your cream cheese is softened before starting this recipe. If your cream cheese is too hard it can result in lumps in your bars.
- If you’re looking to feed a crowd, this is an easy recipe to make and double. Simply double the ingredients and use a 9 x 13-inch pan. Be sure to line the pan with parchment paper for less mess when removing the bars.
- Cheesecake can stick to your knife when cutting it. If you’re having trouble, try coating your knife in nonstick cooking spray first.
Calories: 418kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 5gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 363mgPotassium: 122mgFiber: 1gSugar: 23gVitamin A: 1036IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 1mg