This sweet and salty Christmas crunch is the perfect holiday treat! Popcorn is combined with pretzels, candies, and sprinkles for an amazing, festive snack.
- 2 bags of popcorn made per package directions about 10 cups
- Mini M&M’s Candy Red & Green
- Peanut M&M’s Candy Red & Green
- Sprinkles Red & Green
- 1 cup of pretzels broken in half
- ¾ cup white chocolate candy melts
- 6 tablespoons of salted butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
Line an 11 x 17 baking sheet with parchment paper.
Pop the popcorn bags per package instructions.
Spread popped popcorn over the parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat melt butter. Add mini marshmallows and white chocolate to butter mixture. Stir until melted and no lumps remain. Remove from heat.
Pour ¾ of the butter mixture over the popcorn. Toss to coat.
Pour the remaining butter mixture over the popcorn and sprinkle the Mini M&M’s candy, Peanut M&M’s candy, sprinkles, and the broken pretzels over the butter mixture.
Let cool completely before serving.