Dr Pepper Brownies
These ooey-gooey Dr Pepper brownies are full of rich chocolate flavor and are sweet treat that you'll love baking!
- 1 box milk chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Dr Pepper
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 9-inch non-stick baking pan with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, Dr Pepper, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and vanilla extract. Mix together well.
Pour into the prepared baking pan.
Bake for 32 minutes or until a toothpick comes out almost clean.
Let brownies cool.
Remove from the pan using the parchment paper and slice before serving.
- Lining the pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil will allow you to lift the entire baked brownies out of the pan for easier cutting once cooled. You can also grease the pan instead.
- Don't follow the instructions on the cake mix box regarding additional ingredients. We have replaced those here with eggs, oil, and Dr Pepper.
- Here’s a fabulous baker’s secret: Coating the chocolate chips in flour before folding them into the batter will prevent them from sinking to the bottom of your brownies. They will remain suspended in the batter while baking.
Sodium: 182mgCalcium: 15mgVitamin A: 60IUSugar: 34gFiber: 1gPotassium: 99mgCholesterol: 37mgCalories: 459kcalTrans Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 15gFat: 26gProtein: 5gCarbohydrates: 53gIron: 3mg