Fresh and easy, this refreshing mango mojito is a summer favorite and the perfect drink to enjoy.
- 8 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1½ ounces gin
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce mango juice
- 6 to 8 frozen mango chunks
Place mint leaves in the bottom of a shaker. Gently muddle to release the flavor.
Pour gin, simple syrup, and mango into the shaker.
Top with ice cubes.
Place frozen mango chunks in the bottom of your glass.
Pour drink from the shaker over frozen mango chunks and garnish with mint.
- If you can't find frozen mango chunks in your local grocery stores, you can pick up fresh ripe mangos and cut them up yourself into chunks, and store them in the freezer so you can enjoy this amazing drink all year long.
- You can easily double or half this recipe according to how many people you are serving.
- Muddling is a technique to gently mash herbs or fruit to release their juices. This helps the flavors to bind with the alcohol better than simply using them whole. You can use a cocktail muddler or a wooden spoon to make the muddled mint.
Calories: 437kcalCarbohydrates: 109gProtein: 6gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 19mgPotassium: 1178mgFiber: 11gSugar: 97gVitamin A: 6889IUVitamin C: 229mgCalcium: 84mgIron: 2mg