Buffalo Chicken Dip
This quick and easy homemade appetizer will be an often requested family favorite with your group!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups of blue cheese crumbles
- 2 chicken breasts poached & shredded or use canned chicken
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Poach and shred two chicken breasts.
Heat cream cheese in microwave until easily spreadable.
Blend in blue cheese, chicken, shredded cheddar, and Franks buffalo wing sauce.
(Optional - Sprinkle additional cheese on top)
Bake for 30 - 45 minutes until brown on top.
Serve with celery sticks, tortilla chips, crackers, etc!