Crockpot Peppermint Hot Chocolate
This hot chocolate recipe is a real crowd pleaser, especially dressed up with peppermint. It couldn't be any easier to make either since you bring it together in the crockpot!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed candy cane bits
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cups milk we used whole/homogenized milk
- whipped cream for garnish
- additional candy canes for garnish
Place chocolate chips, crushed candy canes, vanilla and milk in a slow cooker.
Heat on high for 45 minutes, or low for 1.5 hours.
Whisk well and serve garnished with whipped cream and additional candy canes.