Easy Corn Casserole Recipe
This simple corn casserole is a fantastic side dish for any meal.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 8.5 ounce box cornbread mix
- 1 can corn drained
- 8 ounces Horizon Organic Sour Cream
- 1 stick Horizon Organic Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup Horizon Organic Milk
- 1/2 cup Horizon Organic Shreds Cheddar Cheese
- 4-6 Horizon American Cheese Singles
In a medium sized bowl, mix everything together except the cheese slices.
Divide between 4-6 ramekins and bake at 400 degrees for 25-27 minutes.
Place a slice of cheese on top of each ramekin and bake for an additional 5 minutes.