Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
Easy, flavorful and amazing this slow cooker latte with pumpkin spice will be a favorite hot drink for you.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 42 minutes
Total Time 57 minutes
- 10 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 5 cups boiling water
- 1 ½ cups International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- whipped cream
- Note: I mixed ingredients in a separate bowl then added it to my slow cooker.
1. In a large bowl, pour water and instant coffee. Stir to dissolve.
2. Gently whisk in pumpkin, coffee creamer, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker and cook on low for 45 minutes.
4. Serve with fresh whipped cream; sprinkle more cinnamon on top.