Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Enjoy creamy cheesecake in dip form topped with a tart cherry pie filling by making this out-of-this-world cherry cheesecake dip.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla flavoring
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- Graham crackers, for dipping
Using either a stand mixer or a medium-sized mixing bowl and a handheld mixer on high speed, beat the cream cheese, clear vanilla, and almond extract for 1½ minutes until smooth.
Add the marshmallow fluff and continue mixing on medium speed for another 1 to 1½ minutes until smooth.
Fold in the whipped topping until completely incorporated.
Evenly spread the cheesecake into an 8x8-inch glass baking dish.
Top the cheesecake with the canned cherry pie filling. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving with graham crackers.
- This dip can be made up to a day ahead of time and kept in the fridge covered in plastic wrap until you are ready to serve it.
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature, so you don’t have any lumps in the cream cheese mixture.
- Try not to leave this dip out at room temperature for longer than two hours at a time. If you reach that time, pop it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before pulling it out again.
Calories: 435kcalCarbohydrates: 67gProtein: 4gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 164mgPotassium: 193mgFiber: 1gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 739IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 75mgIron: 0.3mg