Spinach Artichoke Dip
This is our take on a classic appetizer. This traditional snack is ready to serve in 20 minutes with this easy recipe. I love all the cheesy goodness. I especially love enjoying it on tortilla chips or warm, crisp bread.
- 1 Cup Best Food Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 1 10- Ounce package Frozen Spinach thawed and drained
- 1 12- Ounce jar Artichoke hearts in marinade finely chopped
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella divided
- 1/2 Cup shredded parmesan
- dash of Tobasco
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and cream cheese. Stir until smooth. Stir in spinach, chopped artichoke hearts, crushed garlic, 1 cup of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Pour into a 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle on remaining mozzarella. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.