The tropical, exotic flavors in this easy ambrosia salad will guarantee that it will get eaten up fast!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 12 ounces maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half (plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup marshmallows
- chopped walnuts, for optional garnish
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese on low until smooth.
Add the whipped topping, a third at a time, mixing on low speed.
Stir in oranges, pineapple, cherries, coconut and marshmallows.
Spoon into serving bowl and garnish with chopped walnuts and cherries if desired.
- Substitute the walnuts for slivered almonds if you prefer.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so that you don't end up with any lumps in your cream mixture.
- Stir all of the ingredients together carefully, as you don't want to break apart the fruit pieces.
- If you have the time, allow this salad to chill for several hours in the fridge. This will allow the flavors to mingle together in your salad.
Calories: 506kcalCarbohydrates: 73gProtein: 5gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 205mgPotassium: 366mgFiber: 5gSugar: 65gVitamin A: 1538IUVitamin C: 33mgCalcium: 120mgIron: 1mg