Elbow Macaroni Pasta Salad
Tender elbow macaroni, a homemade sauce, and colorful, fresh veggies combine for this simple and quick macaroni salad.
- 1 1-pound box of elbow macaroni cooked
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 stalks of celery finely chopped
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of mayo
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- 1 ½ tablespoons of sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
In a large bowl, toss cooked macaroni with celery, red pepper and carrots.
In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, mustard, green onions and parsley.
Pour over macaroni and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.