1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium size bowl, combine flour, sugar, and cocoa powder.
3. Using a pastry cutter, cut in cubes of butter until the mixture comes together.
4. Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper or foil and press the dough into the bottom of the pan. The dough will be a little sticky, so be sure and flour your hands to keep the dough from sticking to your fingers.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Combine the sweetened condensed milk and egg and whisk together until smooth. Stir in extracts and pecans.
7. When the pan comes out of the oven, pour the mixture over the top and return to the oven for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown.