Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
What chocolate lover wouldn't jump at the chance to enjoy the rich flavor of this creamy double chocolate chip frappuccino, a copycat recipe you can now make at home!
- 1 cup whole milk, or substitute preferred milk
- ½ cup chocolate syrup, plus more for drizzle
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups ice
- Spray whipped cream OR real whipped cream (1 cup whipping cream and ¼ cup powdered sugar) for topping
Combine milk, chocolate syrup, mini chocolate chips, and ice in a high-powered blender.
Pulse to blend until the ice has broken down into equally small pieces.
Pour between two tall drink glasses. You can drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass first if you’d like.
Top with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle.
- This recipe makes two drinks. You can easily double or half the recipe to adjust the number of servings.
- The longer you blend the drink, the smaller the chocolate chip pieces will become, but using a high-powered blender (Vitamix, Blendtec, etc.) will pulverize the ice and combine the ingredients while still leaving a few chocolate pieces scattered throughout.
- You can add additional mini chocolate chips and stir them in before serving for added chunks in the frappuccino.
- If you would like to make your own whipped cream for the topping, combine 1 cup of heavy cream and ¼ cup of powdered sugar in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip until stiff peaks form.
Calories: 508kcalCarbohydrates: 85gProtein: 8gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 143mgPotassium: 351mgFiber: 3gSugar: 71gVitamin A: 298IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 220mgIron: 2mg