Pina Colada Fluff
You’ll be transported to the tropics with this irresistible pina colada salad that is bursting with coconut and pineapple flavor.
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1½ teaspoons rum extract
- 2½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1¼ cups sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
Using a medium-sized mixing bowl and a wooden spoon, stir together the crushed pineapple and instant vanilla pudding until well combined.
Fold in the whipped topping and rum extract.
Fold in the mini marshmallows, coconut flakes, and chopped walnuts.
Cover tightly and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight until ready to serve.
- If texture is a concern, you can leave the coconut flakes out of your fluff salad.
- Don’t drain the pineapple. You’ll want to include the pineapple juice along with the crushed pineapple in this salad.
- For best results, make sure you give your pina colada fluff salad plenty of chilling time. It allows all of the yummy flavors to blend together.
Calories: 310kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 3gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 148mgPotassium: 200mgFiber: 3gSugar: 40gVitamin A: 58IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 1mg