Our tipsy mermaid cocktail is a fantastic way to enjoy a taste of the tropics with colorful and sweet layers of refreshing ingredients.
- 1 cup ice cubes, or enough to fill glass
- 1 ounce Midori
- 1 ounce white rum
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- Lime slices and maraschino cherries, for optional garnish
Fill the glass with ice.
Add the Midori, white rum, and pineapple juice to the glass. Stir well.
Slowly pour the blue curacao over an upside-down spoon to direct the blue liqueur down the side of the glass.
Top with lime slices and maraschino cherries.
- The weights (depending on sugar content) of the different ingredients create the layered look. If you substitute any of the ingredients or their proportions, you will likely not get the same effect.
- It is essential to mix the drink precisely as directed to achieve the layered look. For example, do not pour in the blue curacao first, even though it goes on the bottom.
- You can never go wrong with a paper umbrella in your drink to fancy it up.
Calories: 76kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 1gSugar: 10g