Pineapple Rum Punch
Sure to become your go-to summer drink, this tropical-inspired pineapple rum punch is a fizzy and sweet cocktail that you won’t be able to resist.
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- ⅓ cup coconut rum, I used Malibu Original
- ½ cup lemon-lime soda
- ⅛ cup fresh lime juice
- ⅛ cup simple syrup
- Fresh pineapple skewer and ice cubes, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker or large mason jar with a lid, add the pineapple juice, coconut rum, lemon-lime soda, fresh lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake to combine.
Fill 2 (12-ounce) low-ball cocktail glasses ¾ full with ice cubes. Pour half (approximately 1 cup each of pineapple rum punch) of the cocktail mix over the ice in each glass.
Garnish with a skewer of fresh pineapple pieces.
- I like to get the little mini (6-ounce) cans of pineapple juice to keep on hand in my pantry. These are great for this recipe since 6 ounces is equivalent to ¾ cup, and they come in a 4 or 6 pack. This way, I do not need to open a large bottle of pineapple juice if I am only using it to make a couple of cocktails.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled, depending on how many people you are serving.
- If you are making a large batch, you can pour all of your ingredients into a large pitcher or even a punch bowl instead of individual glasses.
Calories: 224kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 21mgPotassium: 147mgFiber: 1gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 12IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 1mg