Vanilla Cool Whip Pie
This vanilla Cool Whip pie is light and dreamy with a rich graham cracker crust and plenty of sweet filling that you will adore.
- 9 ounce premade graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (3.9-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Whipped topping, optional garnish
Using a medium-sized mixing bowl and a handheld electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese for 1 to 1½ minutes until smooth.
Sprinkle the instant pudding mix over the cream cheese and continue mixing for 1 more minute until well combined.
Add the marshmallow fluff and continue mixing just until incorporated.
Fold in the thawed Cool Whip.
Spread the Cool Whip mixture into the pre-made graham cracker crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight. Slice into eight servings and garnish the outer edges of the slices with whipped topping, if you wish.
- This recipe needs to chill in the fridge for about 8 hours before serving. This is a great recipe to make the day before so that it is ready when you need it.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature to avoid lumps in your creamy filling.
- If your pie crust is in a foil tin, we’d recommend sitting the whole thing inside a glass pie pan to give it a bit more stability.
Sodium: 349mgCalcium: 68mgVitamin A: 431IUSugar: 37gFiber: 1gPotassium: 109mgCholesterol: 36mgCalories: 428kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 8gFat: 19gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 63gIron: 1mg