Fireball Jello Shots
These Fireball jello shots are a delicious apple and cinnamon flavored treat to whip up anytime you are having a party.
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup apple juice, I used Juicy Juice brand
- ¾ cup fireball cinnamon whiskey
- 3 ounces cherry-flavored jello
- Squirt whipped topping
- Cinnamon Imperials red-hot candies
Place 12 (2-ounce) plastic jello shot cups, without the lids, onto a medium-sized sheet tray. Placing them onto the sheet tray before filling will make it easier to transport them to the refrigerator to chill.
In a large mixing bowl, with a pour spout, add the packet of cherry-flavored jello and boiling water. Whisk to dissolve the powdered cherry jello completely.
Add the apple juice and Fireball cinnamon whiskey and whisk for an additional 30 seconds to incorporate all the ingredients.
Pour the Fireball jello shot mixture evenly into the plastic jello shot cups. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or up to overnight.
Once your Fireball jello shots have set up, you can garnish them with a squirt of whipped topping and a couple of cinnamon imperials red-hot candies.
- If you can’t find the 2-ounce plastic shot glasses with lids, they may be labeled as condiment cups. These can be used interchangeably. You can use any shot cups you prefer but keep in mind that your servings may differ from this recipe.
- This recipe can easily be doubled if you are serving them at a large party. Just remember to label them for the adults only and not the kiddos.
- Placing the small cups onto the sheet tray before filling will make it easier to transport them to the refrigerator to chill.
Calories: 69kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 34mgPotassium: 11mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 2mgIron: 1mg