Alcoholic Frozen Lemonade
Add lemonade, sorbet, and vodka to your blender and the end result is our delicious alcoholic frozen lemonade.
- 1 ¾ cups ice
- 1 cup frozen lemon sorbet (½ pint)
- ¼ cup vodka good quality (2 ounces)
- ⅓ cup lemon juice fresh squeezed (from 2 to 3 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- lemon slices for garnish (optional)
In the container of your blender add the ice, lemon sorbet, vodka, lemon juice, and sugar. Blend on high (or on your blender’s smoothie setting) for 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and no large ice pieces remain.
Pour your frozen lemonade into your glass. Garnish with a lemon slice and enjoy.Pro Tip: To keep your frozen lemonade as cold as possible while you're enjoying it, you can place your (freezer-safe) serving glasses into the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes before filling them with your cocktail.
- If you wish to make this frozen lemonade ‘non-alcoholic’ for the kiddos, or yourself, you can just omit the vodka and replace it with ¼ cup water. It will still be delicious!
- You can make this an even easier drink by substituting the freshly squeezed lemon juice and the sugar for ⅓ cup of good quality, pre-made lemonade.
- This recipe makes a smaller batch of drinks but can easily be doubled to serve more people.
Calories: 228kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 67mgPotassium: 42mgFiber: 2gSugar: 29gVitamin A: 2IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg