This pineapple lemonade is such a refreshing drink with a tropical twist that will hit the spot on a hot summer day.
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 cup Country Time Lemonade drink mix crystals
- 2 cups 100% pineapple juice
- 2 cups 7UP, chilled
- ice cubes
- fresh lemon and pineapple, for optional garnish
In a large pitcher, mix together the water and the lemonade drink crystals.
Add the pineapple juice and allow it to chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Just before serving, add in the 7UP.
Pour into glasses over ice and garnish with lemon slices and pineapple chunks if desired.
- Make sure the juice is 100% pineapple juice rather than a pineapple drink.
- Be sure to chill the soda before adding it to the lemonade/pineapple juice mixture.
- Add fun patterned paper straws to dress up your drink.
Sodium: 36mgCalcium: 24mgVitamin C: 22mgVitamin A: 7IUSugar: 50gFiber: 1gPotassium: 156mgCalories: 211kcalMonounsaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 1gCarbohydrates: 54gIron: 1mg