Just whisk together chocolate milk, vanilla, cool whip and condensed milk to make this rich and chocolatey homemade copycat Wendy’s Frosty!
- 300 milliliter condensed milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 cups 1% chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk and the Cool Whip.
Add the chocolate milk and vanilla and continue whisking until combined.
Place the Frosty mixture into a freezer-safe container. Cover tightly with a lid or plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
Freeze for 3 hours, stirring once every hour, until the Frosty has reached the desired consistency.
Spoon into glasses and serve.
- If you don’t have a freezer-safe container large enough to hold all of the Frosty mixture, divide it up into 2 or 3 smaller batches to put in the freezer. Make sure you don’t fill the container to the very top, the mixture will expand a bit as it freezes. If you freeze the Frosty mixture in smaller batches, the freeze time will be slightly shorter.
- If you have an ice cream maker you can use that instead of putting the Frosty mixture into the freezer.
- I’ve made this using glass and plastic freezer containers. The mixture in the plastic freezes slightly faster than the mixture in the glass container.
Calories: 349kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 12gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 221mgPotassium: 600mgFiber: 1gSugar: 50gVitamin A: 640IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 427mgIron: 1mg