Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
You’ll love how easy these delicious impossible pumpkin pie cupcakes are to make as a great alternative to a full pumpkin pie.
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ⅛ cup cornstarch
- whipped cream and cinnamon, optional topping
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients except the cornstarch.
In another medium mixing bowl, whisk the wet ingredients and the cornstarch.
Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, whisking only until the ingredients are incorporated. Do not over whisk the filling.
Spray a muffin pan with non stick spray, or use only Baker’s Joy baking spray.
Pour the filling into the prepared pan, filling each ⅔ full.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let the cupcakes sit in the pan for 20 minutes.
Remove each cupcake from the pan and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- It is important to NOT use a handheld or stand mixer for this recipe.
- Paper liners tend to stick to these cupcakes so it is best to just spray your muffin pan really well instead.
- The extra hour in the fridge is needed to ensure the cupcakes are properly set.
- Oven temperatures vary and may need to be recalibrated periodically to ensure they are accurate. Make sure to keep a close eye on your cupcakes as the suggested baking time approaches.
Calories: 119kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 3gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 77mgPotassium: 158mgFiber: 1gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 5599IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 66mgIron: 1mg