Bailey's and Coffee Ice Cubes
This Bailey's and coffee ice cubes recipe features Irish Cream, vanilla vodka, and half-and-half for the perfect drink recipe.
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 2 ounces Bailey's
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 6 ounces half-and-half
Make two cups of black coffee and leave to cool.
Pour the cold coffee into ice cube trays and place into the freezer for three to four hours until frozen.
Place the coffee ice cubes into two cocktail glasses.
Pour an ounce of Bailey's and an ounce of vanilla vodka over the ice in each glass.
Add three ounces of half and half milk to each glass.
Stir and serve.
- Prefer to avoid caffeine? Decaf coffee will work fine for this recipe.
- Leave your coffee to cool before attempting to pour it into the ice cube trays to avoid injuring yourself.
- Invest in a fancy ice cube tray that makes ice in the shape of stars or hearts to make this drink look extra amazing.
- Chill your Bailey's and your vodka in the fridge before pouring for a lovely cold drink.
- Want a boozier drink? Reduce the amount of half-and-half or you could even leave it out altogether!
Sodium: 40mgCalcium: 89mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 301IUSugar: 6gPotassium: 227mgCholesterol: 31mgCalories: 271kcalSaturated Fat: 8gFat: 14gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 11g