Light and refreshing, this pistachio flavored Watergate Salad is the perfect easy summer treat!
- 2 boxes pistachio pudding mix
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1½ cups white mini marshmallows
- chopped pecans and maraschino cherries, for garnish
- 1 cup shredded coconut, if desired
In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix and pineapple until the mix has completely dissolved, and the pineapple mixture has thickened.
Stir in chopped pecans and mini marshmallows, then fold in whipped topping.
Transfer to serving bowl or glass and top with chopped pistachios and cherries.
- If using shredded coconut, add in when combining pecans and mini marshmallows.
- You can use the juice from the pineapple to dissolve the pudding mix.
- This simple salad tastes even better if you can let it chill for a couple of hours before serving.
Calories: 216kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 2gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 42mgPotassium: 159mgFiber: 2gSugar: 26gVitamin A: 67IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 46mgIron: 1mg