Caramel Apple Dip
Sweet, creamy, and topped with toffee bits, this fantastic caramel apple dip is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 11.5 ounces salted caramel sauce, divided
- ½ cup classic white baking chips
- ¼ cup toﬀee bits
- 4 to 5 Golden Delicious apples
In a large bowl, add 8 ounces of cream cheese and half of the jar of salted caramel sauce. Beat with a mixer for 1 to 2 minutes.
Fold in 8 ounces of Cool Whip and ½ cup of white baking chips until combined.
Transfer the Cool Whip mixture to a serving dish and top with the remaining salted caramel sauce and ¼ cup toﬀee bits. Top with additional white baking chips if desired.
Serve with sliced apples.
- This can be made ahead of time. Just leave oﬀ the salted caramel and toﬀee bit topping until ready to serve.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so that you don't have any lumps in your dip.
- Slice apples ahead of time and place in a bowl of water with a few tablespoons of honey. Submerge all apples. Remove and dry oﬀ with a paper towel when ready to serve.
Calories: 304kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 3gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 214mgPotassium: 195mgFiber: 2gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 425IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 89mgIron: 1mg