S'mores Hand Pies
These homemade s'mores hand pies feature ooey gooey chocolate and marshmallow filling packed in a flaky pie crust that you'll love!
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust dough, room temperature
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup marshmallow crème
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ounces chopped chocolate bar (like Hershey's)
Heat the oven to 450°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
Unroll the pie crust and using a 3-inch round cutter cut eight rounds from each crust (total of 16 rounds).
In a shallow container, like a pie plate, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and ¼ cup of sugar.
Brush both sides of eight rounds with the melted butter. Dip into the crumb mixture coating both sides and pressing the mixture lightly onto the round. Place the eight rounds on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
In a small bowl mix together the marshmallow crème, 2 tablespoons of sugar, mini marshmallows and chopped chocolate pieces. Place a heaping tablespoon of filling onto each round on the cookie sheet.
Now take the remaining eight rounds and brush with the melted butter on both sides and coat in the graham cracker mixture. Place on top of the rounds with the filling and pinch the edges together to seal in the filling.
Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Use a 1.5-inch (or 1 tablespoon) sized cookie scoop to scoop out and drop the filling onto the center of the pie dough rounds.
- Use the tips of a fork to crimp down and seal the edges of the hand pies prior to baking making sure not to let any of the filling leak out.
Calories: 233kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 2gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 187mgPotassium: 37mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 224IUCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg