Beer Cheese Dip
This delicious beer cheese dip is creamy, cheesy and easy!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 12 oz of your favorite beer I used Sam Adams Boston Lager
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Bacon crumbles for garnish
- Shredded cheese for garnish
First, add the cream cheese and beer to a pan over medium heat. Whisk occasionally as it combines.
Once melted together, add garlic salt, paprika, extra sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
Stir continulous until the shredded cheeses are totally melted and all ingredients are combined.
Transfer to a serving dish and garnish. Serve with pretzels, bread or tortilla chips.