Peanut Butter Balls
This classic recipe is a family favorite!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Chilling 2 hours
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1.5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 and 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Candy topping: sprinkles and mini-gingerbread men
Place cereal in a baggie and use a rolling pin to crush it.
In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar and crushed cereal. Mix until completely combined.
Roll into small balls. Place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
Melt chocolate chips in the microwave 2/3 cup at a time. Add a splash of corn oil to melted chocolate, if needed, to thin it out.
Roll balls in melted chocolate and place on parchment paper.
Add the sprinkles and gingerbread men candy while the chocolate is still wet.
Ready to eat when chocolate is set!